Athens - Greece - 21 - ♂
So. I am seriously thinking about killing myself. But there are reasons for me not to do such a thing:
1) I care too much for the people that I’m going to leave behind.
2) I lack the courage to do it.
3) What if I do not succeed in doing it? What are the consequences, what will the aftermath be?
4) I have so much to live for. I am trying to see this whole period of my life as an obstacle that I have to overcome.
5) I am not a quitter. I hate quitters.
6) Killing yourself is selfish. It’s like not giving a fuck about anything, and sadly, I do give a fuck.
7) I want to give so many things to the world, and if I’m gone, that won’t happen.
I can’t decide what is worse. Losing hope or losing everything? Either way I have lost both. Both is good.
People will never care about how you feel. People will lie. People will try to take advantage of you in every way. People will not be there for you. Just because they’re people.